Euna Mae's Curated Crate: Thoughtful Kitchen-y Delights

$ 100.00


Euna Mae's Curated Crates are the most delightful and thoughtful gift boxes to give and to receive! Each package includes various items beautifully curated by Amy that are happy, delightful and sure to warm homes and cheer hearts! Ship a Curated Crate to a bride, a sister, or a friend! Send a Curated Crate for Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation, Admin Day, housewarming, a birthday, Christmas and more! Just add the recipient address in the shipping address field at checkout! And enter your personalized gift message too!

Each box will include no less than 4-6 seasonally coordinated items that may include: tea towel, personal care item, wooden spoons/tools, specialty utensils, paper goods, pantry item, small ceramics, mugs, candles and other gift items from the Euna Mae's kitchen boutique. 

You can trust the aesthetic knack of Amy Hannon to craft a gift box to delight women of all ages and for all occasions! 

-The contents of each Curated Crate are intended to be a surprise; no special requests. (But we know you'll love what's inside!)
-The retail value of the items inside will be 90% of the box total with the other 10% covering the shipping and handling.

-Please allow 5 days to process before shipping. Thanks!